Why does my hair tangle, anyway?
Some of the reasons that can make your Hair to tangle are:
- You don’t brush your hair regularly
- Your hair is always dry
- Your hair is very thick and long
How to Minimize Tangling
Regardless of how much we try to make our hair free from knots, they may still have some knots. This doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t minimize how much your hair tangle. We have provided some tips that will guide you on how to maintain your hair to be tangle free.
1. Condition your hair and hair extensions
Conditioning your hair after using shampoo will make your hair look smoother and this means less tendency to tangle.
2. Do a hair mask at least once a week
You don’t want to lose out on the benefits hair mask offers. Hair mask will boost your hair condition by making it feel silkier; add more nutrient to your hair. Overall, doing a hair masking will make your hair healthy and less prone to have knots.
3. Protect your hair while you sleep
Many don’t know that sleeping without protecting the hair can make your hair tangle. So we advise that you tie your hair in a loose bun before you sleep or you can loosely braid your hair.
4. Brush your hair consistently
If you notice your hair gets tangled easily it is a smart idea to brush your hair consistently daily, at least twice in a day.
5. Choose the right products
There have been reported cases of certain products likely to cause tangling. When choosing products for your hair, we advise you choose alcohol-free products. Instead, go for natural products that will add more nutrients and cause less damage to your hair.
HELPFUL DETANGLING TIPS
1. Before you start the detangling process, first separate your hair into parts. This will make the process easy as you start detangling each part one at a time.
2. Before using a wide tooth comb for detangling, first, use your hand to detangle as much as you can. This will make the process easier.
3. Once you are done with the detangling stage, you are good to go. You can now style your hair in the way you want.