It’s 2022, nobody has time for multiple curling irons and the mess they make! So, we decided to make a versatile 5-in-1 Multi-Functional Curler set. Made from ceramic infused with tourmaline materials, our MFC has 5 interchangeable barrels to choose from, allowing you to curl or wave your hair in various ways! Each barrel has its own personality and style, so, let’s get to know them.
Each Multi-Functional Curler Set comes with 5 barrels which are the 32mm (1.25”) clamp, 25mm (1”) wand, 32mm (1.25”) wand, 19-32mm (0.75 - 1.32”) tapered wand and pearl wand. The handle comes with a velcro strap allowing you to have an easy and clean storage option. And, each barrel has a 1” cooling tip on the top to prevent burns on your hands, face, ears, shoulders and more. Goodbye curler burns, and hello gorgeous hair!
Before we get into the barrels, it’s important to know how to use each barrel to achieve the desired style you’re going for. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when styling your hair:
- Use heat protection! Please take care of your hair, as you would with your skin. When using hair tools, it can be easy to damage your hair, and heat protection will aid in reducing the chances of that happening.
- Section your hair in 1” parts when styling it. Depending on how thick/thin your hair is, you can add more hair, or do smaller sections. The key is to be consistent with the amount of hair you take each time you’re going to style it.
- Hold your hair on the barrel for 10-15 seconds. Again, depending on how thick/thin your hair is, you can hold it for longer or shorter. You could also touch your hair (very very carefully) while it’s on the barrel. If you feel the heat coming through, it’s ready to be taken off.
- Wait for your hair to completely cool down, before brushing it out. This way, your hair will maintain the shape you’ve created.
- To change the barrel, ensure the device is unplugged and turned off, and the current barrel is cooled off. Simply hit the rose gold button, pull out the barrel, and push in the one you want to use.
Now that we’ve covered how to use each barrel, let’s meet them!
First up, meet the 25mm (1”) Wand:
She is a fierce wand that knows how to create defined curls. She is a beautiful size that can create versatile styles of curls and waves depending on how big your hair section is, how tightly you’ve wrapped it around the barrel and if you brush it out or not.
Next up, our 32mm (1.25”) Wand:She loves to create various waves. She creates beautiful, effortless, beachy, soft waves, or you can hold the hair tighter around the wand for defined waves.
32mm (1.25") Wand | Dirty Blonde clip-in hair extensions
She is a beautiful clamp that can be hard to understand at first, but, once you’ve tried to get to know her, you’ll love her! She creates glamorous big bouncy curls or beautiful waves once it’s brushed out.
Next, our 32mm (1.25”) Clamp:
32mm (1.25") Clamp | Bronde clip-in hair extensions
Next, our 19-32mm (0.75 - 1.32”) Tapered Wand:
She is the barrel you’ll want to use to create that everyday effortless tousled wave. She's the equivalent of the no make-up, make-up look. Yup, she’s that girl.
19-32mm (0.75-1.32") Tapered Wand | Oak Brown clip-in hair extensions
Last up, our Pearl Wand:
She’s the girl that loves to have fun, be loud, and be bold! She creates textured tousled curls and waves.
Pearl Wand | Oak Brown clip-in hair extensions
PS. The 5-in-1 Multi-Functional device can be used with our interchangeable Titanium barrels as well!